The roots of the News-Press & Gazette Co., or NPG, stretch back to the days of the Wild West in St. Joseph, Missouri, with the publication of the first Gazette in 1845. Headquartered today in St. Joseph, the company has been owned and operated since the 1950s by the Bradley family, now in its fourth generation. NPG now has extensive holdings in broadcast television, newspapers and manufacturing. NPG’s leaders are also pursuing further investments in media, technology infrastructure, manufacturing and education technology through the BERKS Group. This diversification provides a solid foundation for growth. Yet, the company takes greatest pride in the quality of its employees – those who have contributed to its past successes, individuals and teams working tirelessly to help the company to grow and innovate today and those just joining NPG and will carry us into the future.